Integrity Competence Prudence
A personalized financial service should mean:
- Your money will be invested based on your financial goals and your risk tolerance.
- Your advisor will be readily available either by phone, in person, or virtually via an online meeting.
- You don't have to press several numbers or go through a screener just to ask a question about your account.
- You can meet with your advisor at the very least once a year, either the old fashioned way in person at a place that is convenient for you (your home, your office, our office), or by video conferencing.
- You will be treated with utmost respect regardless of how much money you have entrusted with your advisor.
- You can always use your advisor as a sounding board regarding other important financial decisions in your life.
- Your advisor will be available to talk with you not just during routine work days or business hours.
- Your emails or voice messages received during business days and working hours will be replied to within one hour.
- Your portfolio is monitored daily by your advisor for any fraudulent activities.
- You can easily have access to view your account holding and transactions made in the account to figure out how well your investments are doing.
- You will have access to your financial plan and will be able to add, delete or adjust any goals, assets or liabilities.
As a Grayeli Investment Management client you can be assured that you will receive the above mentioned personalized services.